Not another Tricky movie! Not another Tricky movie!

OMFG ITS TRICKY!

OMFG ITS LIEK TRICKY! Martin Luther King and Gary Coleman is tha shiznit!

Joxa responds:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM GUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

BEANBALL Episode 3 BEANBALL Episode 3

AHNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER is THE GOVERNATOR

This isn't just a RECALL! This is a TOTAL RECALL!

We Still Have Love We Still Have Love

Boo-fucking-hoo

OMG no one cares about how shitty your life was. All they care is my new flash movie "ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER is THE GOVERNATOR" coming out tommorow.

BAFA responds:

Did you make that shit?? LOL.. i pity you!

Blam you, sir!

Gary Colman for Governor Gary Colman for Governor

AHNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER is THE GOVERNATOR

This is NOT a RECALL this is a TOTAL RECALL.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

YO YO YO DAT FLASH WAS CRUNK, SON!

Errythang was good but who da fuck iz Rockman? Datz Mega Man in yo movie.

Charlotte Church Charlotte Church

Dat flash was CRUNK for SHIZZLE

Even goth freaks like you make good flash movies. Wow.

Jug punch Jug punch

Yo dat flash was gangsta!

Mutha fuck laid da smackdown on dat hoe.

cornbeef responds:

Dat ho Has some o da mos' bouncilicious boobilicious Tities eva bro! Da Chocolatte ho say it and said, " 'EY! I GOTSTA SMACK ME SOME O DEM BOOBIES BITCH!"

GTA: Vice City 5 GTA: Vice City 5

No 80's music

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING? YOU CAN'T HAVE A VICE CITY MUSIC WITHOUT 80'S MUSIC!

Being Cloned would suck Being Cloned would suck

That was worse than "For BassClock"

I thought nothing could possibly be worse than "For BassClock" (other than "For Damon"), but this animation proves me wrong. If you want a true gangsta animation watch my movie "U Know U Ghetto".

For Bassclock For Bassclock

Yo, do me a favor

Add yo homeboy Melchior X to da movie. Here's my review for Bass Clock's shitty ass sappy ass pussy ass boring ass movie:

MelchiorX Overall rating: 3
Yo, I feel for ya. I know what its like to lose someone. Last week my pet Rolly-Polly died. Gigli was not just a Rolly-Polly. He was one of my nigs. So, after he died my and my homeboys buried him in my backyard. Anyway, on to your movie. WHAT THE FUCK WAS YOU THINKIN, HOMIE!? Why you gotta torture my ears with crap ass music like Sarah McLachlan!? A more fitting song woulda been "IT AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A G THANG" by SNOOP DOGGY DOGG. I played that song at Gigli's funeral. Y'all gotta quit smokin herb,homie. REMIX da movie wit SNOOP DOGGY DOGG and I'll vote five. But as the movie is now, yo ass gettin a big FAT FUCKIN 0.

Yo, holla atcha boi.

Lordbenny responds:

I'll bet you feel pretty proud of yourself, eh?

I'll bet when you finished writing that review you threw your blow up doll off your beer belly long enough to pull up your pants so you could stand and say "MelchiorX. That was FUCKING clever. I am a smart hero." And then collapse to your beanchair wheezing.